The Old Town of Pag
The old Town of Pag is located one kilometre from the town centre. So called Stari grad used to be a big and rich town, fortified by strong walls. A village named Košljun, on the west side of the island, was its port. Exploiting of the salt was the main occupation.
There are numerous ruins of the old houses and the remains of the walls, roads and fortresses in the Old town. However, the best preserved are the parts of the Franciscan monastery and the Romanic church of Holy Mary. The church is mentioned for the first time in 1192.
Sv. Vid (342 m) is the highest point of the island. It offers a magnificent view of the island and its surroundings. It is located to the west of the town of Pag. The best place to start the climb is from the grove Dubrava. There is a sign pointing to the climb, but even when one is unable to find it, one can start the climb from any point at the foot of the hill since the path is not very difficult.LUN, fisihing village with houndred-years old olive trees on the north-west cape of the island
This is the territory on the extreme west end of the bay of Pag. It abounds in beautiful beaches. One can refresh in the villages nearby: Caska, Kustiæi, Zuboviæi and Metajna. It can be reached by boat or by car. It is approximately seven nautical miles from Pag.
Simuni, small fishing village surrounded with pine trees and lovely marine open througout the year.